The fourth annual Menu For Hope fundraiser has begun!
The program aims to encourage children to go to school and also strengthens their ability to learn.
Menu For Hope runs from December 10-21 and food bloggers from around the world have offered an incredible selection of prizes for the Menu For Hope Raffle. For every $10 donated, you earn one virtual raffle ticket to bid on a prize of your choice.
The prizes are really special. Here are a few samples...
- Item AP15: Dinner with Stephen Downes, one of Australia's most experienced restaurant critics (Melbourne).
- Item AP02: A $300 dining voucher to Perama, Sydney
- Item UW19: Dinner for two at Camaje restaurant in New York City.
- Item UE21: 'Veganomicon' Cookbook + 6-Pack of Raw, Organic Agave Nectar.
- Item UW18: Bento lunch starter kit and tour of San Francisco's Japantown.
- Item EU02: San Lorenzo Hamper, with specialties from San Lorenzo, Italy.
- Item EU09: Win a box of delicious "coquettines" the speciality of La Cocotte, the tastiest bookshop in Paris.
- Item EU16: Homemade banana-chocolate confiture [jam] and a lovely hot chocolate with Marion at Jean Paul Hévin.
- Item CA04: A one year subscription to Canadian Living Magazine.
- Item CA05: Martha Stewart Cookbook Set.
- Item CA08: Gourmet Flavoured Olive oil and teak tray
- Item UK05: Private wine tasting in London (worth £80).
- Item UK09: Tasting menu for 2 at Les Trois Garcons (£210).
- Item UK27: Dinner for Two at Patterson's restaurant in London
For a complete list of fabulous prizes please check out the prize list.
Let the bidding begin!